Pages

Thursday, October 9, 2014

Golden Trees

One of my favorite bundle from the holiday catalog is the Festival of Trees bundle.  You can surely get a stacked of Christmas cards done in no time with this set.  I had this layout in mind when I first saw this set and I'm glad I was able to execute it without a glitch.


The Gold Soiree specialty designer paper is perfect for what I had in mind.  The trees and the "ground" coordinate perfectly.  I love the metallic gold designs.

The card base is garden green cardstock.  I dry embossed the front with On Point textured impression embossing folder.  I punched the trees using the Tree punch.  The snowflakes are from the Frosted Sequins pack and I colored them with a gold sharpie.

The sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Wishes and the gold metallic baker's twine ties it all together!

Is it just me or did 2014 really flew by quickly?  I can't believe I'm making Christmas cards already!

UPDATE:  to see another card sample, click HERE and scroll to the end of the post.

All supplies used are available HERE.

Cheers!!!

irene




2 comments: