Pages

Saturday, August 9, 2014

Make A Wish

Recently, I saw one of the ladies at my local Paper Source demonstrate this technique.   I've also seen it on various websites.  I wondered why I haven't tried it before, then I remembered that I thought it would be messy and I would not like the clean-up.  But no, it wasn't messy at all and clean up was a breeze with baby wipes!


Start by rubbing the ink pad directly on your embossing folder, insert card stock and run it on your machine.  On this card, I embossed the black card stock using Stampin'Up's Woodgrain Texture Impressions Embossing Folder inked with Gold Encore Metallic Ink.  The result is a subtle metallic look, very nice in person but hard to capture on my little camera.

I stamped the sentiment, from Perfect Pennants stamp set, with black ink and die cut the banner using Banners framelits dies.  I stamped the starbursts in crumb cake ink and die cut using the Starburst framelits dies.  Added the candy dots and it's done.  I was going for a masculine card.

For supply details, please click the links below.

Cheers!!!

irene

Supplies List:

No comments:

Post a Comment