Pages

Monday, May 26, 2014

Mother's Day Cards

I'm a bit late posting these but I wanted to share them with you for a sneak peak of some new Stampin'Up products that will be available starting June 2nd, except for the blendabilties which will be available in mid-August.


This card was made using one of the new Stampin'Up  Hostess sets called Bloom with Hope.  The flowers and butterflies were colored with rich razzleberry blendabilites markers - light, medium and dark shade.  I am getting addicted to these new markers, so easy to use and the results are awesome. The sentiment was stamped with the new color - blackerry bliss ink that was stamped off to get the lighter shade. The background was sponged with marina mist and wild wasabi ink.


I used the Floral Frames collection dies, petite petals punch and the soon to be retired Secret Garden framelits.  The card base is crushed curry card stock and the doily was sponged with crushed curry ink.  The sentiment is a stamp from the Paper Pumpkin April project and was stamped with rich razzleberry ink.  The hearts are from the new Itty Bitty Accents Pack  punch.


This card was made in a hurry after I realized I needed another card.  I was playing with mixing and matching coordinated cardstocks that were cut in a wave pattern.  On another post, I'll share the others I made in this layout using different patterned papers.

Check out my online store if you are interested in any of the products I used HERE.  I will update the links to all the new products once the new catalog goes live on June 2nd.

Thanks for stopping by.

Cheers!!!

irene

No comments:

Post a Comment