Pages

Friday, May 30, 2014

Card in a Box with Petite Petals and Flower Shop

I finally got around to doing my own card in a box.  I really like the idea of a bouquet of flowers exploding out of the box.  I have so many flower dies and flower punches, that it took me a while to settle on which one to use.  For my first try, I settled on using punches to keep it manageable.

I originally intended this for a Mother's Day card but my indecision made me missed the occasion completely!


Closed Card
Halfway Closed Card




The card base is basic gray.  The patterned papers are from the new Moonlight Designer Series Paper Stack which will be available on June 2nd.  The inks I used are from the new In Color, also available on June 2nd, blackberry bliss and hello honey.  I used the Pansy and Petite Petals punches along with their coordinating stamp sets.  The leaves were punched using the Bird Builder punch. The two mini flowers accenting the sentiment were punched with the new Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack.

I followed the tutorial from Splitcoast Stampers found HERE in case you want to give this a try.  Stay tuned for the next one, it will have balloons ..... lots and lots of balloons!!!

Until next time....

Cheers!!!

irene

Supply List:

1 comment:

  1. do you ever let people follow your blog by giving their email for you to post to when you blog?

    ReplyDelete