Pages

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Girl You Are Fab

Here's a quick and super easy card for those days when you are in a hurry.  I thought some of these journaling tags from the Retro Fresh Designer Journaling Tags would make cardmaking super easy..... and I was right!

I have one more stamped hardwood background leftover from my previous projects and a few red-stamped and die cut star bursts.  So this is just a matter of laying them all out on a pool party card stock and adding some blings.  Tip:  When I stamp images or bakgrounds, I always do more than one, in case I messed up.  If I don't messed up, I'll have extra stamped images for another project or a second card!



I sent this card to my upline, the fabulous Patty Bennett!!  She is truly a wonderful person, inside and out, and I'm blessed to be under her wing.

Thanks for stopping by today.

Cheers!!!

irene


Stampin'Up Products I Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment