Pages

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Watercolor Wonder DSP

Let me start off by saying I love the Designer Series Papers in the new Occasions Catalog!!!  My card today features the Watercolor Wonder DSP.  I usually horde my papers but I couldn't wait to use these papers once I opened the pack.


The card base was made with island indigo card stock.  Then I layered the Watercolor Wonder paper.  I used the other side of the designer paper to punch the tiny hearts using the small heart punch.  Banners are still so popular, why not a heart banner.  The rhinestones held the hearts together.

I also used the designer paper to die cut the frame for the "sentiment".  The "sentiment" is from the Happy Watercolor stamp set.  I didn't think I'd ever use that particular stamp but it went perfectly with the sentiment I stamped inside the card.

The twine is from Sweet Sorbet Accessory Pack, one of the 2014 Sell A Bration free items.  Starting on January 28 until March 31st, every $50 purchase from Stampin'Up will get you one of the many free Sale A Bration products.

Here's the inside.

One thing I've never done before is to layer designer paper for the inside of my card which I did on this card after I stamped the sentiment from Really Good Greetings stamp set.  Isn't that perfect with the sentiment on the front?  I added blings on the two hearts after I took the picture.

I can't wait to make another card.  Stay tuned for more cards using one of my new favorite designer paper.

And if you want to purchase any of the supplies and tools I used on this card, click HERE and start shopping.

Thank you for stopping by today.

Cheers!!!

irene

No comments:

Post a Comment