Pages

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Welcome 2014 - Happy New Year

Happy New Year everyone.  It seems just like yesterday when I started playing with the chalkboard technique to make my new year's greeting for 2013.  And here we are welcoming another new year!  For 2014, my new year's greeting was made using My Digital Studio (MDS), Stampin'Up's digital design software.


I forget how much fun I have creating different projects using MDS.  Once I get started it's so hard to stop.  If you ever want to get your hands on this software, Stampin'Up has a free version that you can play with.  Click HERE to get the free trial version or just jump right in and get the full software.

I wish you all a happy, healthy and prosperous new year!  Don't forget to make at least one resolution that you can keep.  Don't be so hard on yourself.

CHEERS!!!

irene

No comments:

Post a Comment