Pages

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Holiday Cards - Peace and Joy II

I just love this set of One Liners die collection from Papertrey Ink.  So much fun to play with and so easy to use.  Like my previous post, these cards are quick and easy.  You can make a stack of cards in no time.


So simple and clean!  The red glimmer paper really made the die cut pop.  I used the Pretty Print Textured Impressions Embossing Folder for the background.  Instead of ribbon, I thought one of the washi tape from the Season of Style Designer Washi Tape set was a great alternative.


On the second card, I used the Stylish Stripe embossing folder for the background.  The washi tape is from the Epic Day This and That set, one of my favorites.  Sadly, the more I look at this card the more I dislike the layout.  I was way off on this one but it's done so I'm moving on.


I'm behind in posting but hopefully with the long weekend coming up I'll be able to catch up.  

Thanks for stopping by...... until next time.

Cheers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment