Pages

Saturday, November 9, 2013

Best Friend Card

I'm a sucker for funny, sarcastic sentiments.  This one fits the bill perfectly!  When I first saw this stamp, one particular friend came to mind.  Don't get me wrong, she's not the violent type or anything but I imagined her skipping next to me and laughing.


I wanted to try a technique, painter's tape technique,  that everyone is doing lately.  You basically use a painter's tape to apply ink on your paper.  On this card, I used three 6" long painter's tape or masking tape as some people calls it.  One for each of the colors I used - raspberry ripple, gumball green and summer starfruit.  The smaller sentiment is from the Six Sided Sampler stamp set by Stampin'Up and the best friend stamp is by Riley and Company.


Thanks for stopping by today.  Coming soon - Holiday Cards.

Cheers!


irene

No comments:

Post a Comment