Pages

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Quickie Birthday Cards

It's taking awhile for me to get back to regular blogging after my move from Berkeley to Alameda, California.  I'm just going to jump right back in and share these cards I quickly made for a birthday party a couple of weeks ago.

I didn't have much time to put together three birthday cards so I grabbed the most obvious stamp set for the occasion - Make a Wish and Patterned Party.  The images and sentiments are perfect for quickie cards.




I didn't take pictures of the matching envelopes made using my new envelope punch board but future posts will definitely include this new fun tool.

That wasn't too hard!!!  Stay tuned for some throwback cards I came across when I was unpacking my crafting stuff.

Cheers everyone!!!


irene

No comments:

Post a Comment