Pages

Saturday, May 11, 2013

Wildflower Meadow - Trifold

Hello, thanks for stopping by today.  I have another card made using the Wildflower Meadow background stamp.  This time, I wanted to play with the new In Colors for 2013-2014.  Once again, I started by stamping with white pigment ink.


My card base is crumb cake cardstock measuring 12" x 6", scored at 4" and 8".  I stamped the Wildflower Meadow on the three panels using white pigment ink .  (TIP: Pigment inks need some time to dry so use your heat gun if you want to color right away.)  I colored the flowers, leaves and stems using a blender pen and four of the new In Colors - strawberry slush, pistachio pudding, coastal cabana and crisp cantaloupe plus daffodil delight.


This card is not easy to photograph, it looks so much better in person.  After I finished coloring, I realized there's no room to write a note, minor detail, right?  On the middle panel, I smudged the hummingbird so I covered it with the sentiment. The sentiment is from the set called Label Love, from the upcoming Stampin'Up catalog and there's a matching punch called Artisan Label.  The border is one of the washi tape from the pack called Gingham Garden Designer Washi Tape and the button is from the Very Vintage Designer Buttons.  All the supplies used on this card are from the upcoming 2013-2014 Stampin'Up catalog and will be available for purchase starting May 30th.


Coming up is the third sample card I made with the Wildflower Meadow background stamp then I'm moving on to another stamp set from the new catalog.  Stop by tomorrow if you want to check it out.

Cheers!!!

irene

No comments:

Post a Comment