Pages

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Wildflower Meadow - Tone on Tone.Coastal Cabana

This is my third sample using the new background stamp Wildflower Meadow.  Quick and easy!

My card base was made with coastal cabana card stock, one of the new In Colors for 2013-2015.  I stamped the Wildflower Meadow background stamp with coastal cabana ink on the front of the card.  Then I stamped another one on a vanilla card stock and fussy cut a few flowers.  I used dimensionals to add the cut flowers to the card.  I wrapped linen thread around the front of the card three times and tied a bow.  I stamped the sentiment on crumb cake card stock using white pigment ink.  The sentiment is another new item from the upcoming catalog and the set is called Label Love.  The matching punch is called Artisan Label.

I liked how the card turned out, I made one for Mother's Day, too!


In person, coastal cabana is more blue than green.  I don't know why this picture looks green.

Thanks for stopping by today.  On the next post, I will show you another sneak peek stamp set.  All Stampin'Up sneak peek items will be available for purchase starting May 30th.

Cheers!!!

irene

No comments:

Post a Comment