Pages

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Thank You Treat with Mini Note Card

I made this treat bag for my son's tutor.  She's so sweet and patient with him I wanted to give her a note of appreciation and a small treat.  Her favorite color is green, so the set was made in different shades of green.

The purse was made with Stampin' Up's Petite Purse Bigz L die.  I did the faux leather technique on the flap.  After it was die cut, I rubbed just the top part with Versamark ink and applied clear embossing powder.  Then I drew the lines with a toothpick before heat setting the powder.

Instead of the die cut handle, I used a black chain attached with black brads.  I used designer brads for the accent "medallion".  Isn't this the cutest thing?


I stamped the sentiment on strips of card stock and wrapped those around the nugget chocolate and placed them inside the mini purse.  I also made a small 3" x 3" note card.


I put the bag and note card in a clear cello and tied a ribbon.  I wanted to do a tag to hang on the ribbon but I was out of time.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Until next time......... Cheers!!!

irene



All supplies used were from Stampin;Up except the black chain.

No comments:

Post a Comment