Pages

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Valentine Square Collage Frame

I finally got my Valentine square swaps in the mail the other day but didn't get a chance to frame them until now.  This time I have a frame on hand since I've kept my eyes open for picture frames on sale over the holidays.

My swap was posted HERE.  Funny how the swaps are all so similar but none are exactly the same.  And they all complement my striking embellishment - the red heart die cut felt.


A few weeks ago when I was organizing my work area for the new year, I found packs of self adhesive strips of felt with different colors and die cuts.   Red hearts, blue stars, yellow, pink and purple flowers.  I used the red heart die cuts for this frame collage.  Unfortunately, I wasn't able to fit all the squares in the frame.  Two squares were not included.

Here's a close up look.



The next square swap theme is Easter/Spring.  This will be really interesting as the theme could produce a myriad of designs.  I think I'm going with the spring theme - lots of flowers.

Thanks for stopping by.  Until next time ............. Cheers!!!

irene

No comments:

Post a Comment